Just saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun! So here you go, 10 weird facts about me…
- I hate the smell, taste, look … basically everything about bananas.
- I refuse to lick envelopes – it freaks me out.
- I have to be able to cross my toes over in shoes or I panic.
- I only wear men’s deodorant… it just smells and works better.
- If I drive one way to somewhere, I’ll try and pick a different route back. I don’t like going the same way.
- I always salute magpies on their own so I don’t get bad luck.
- I write down all of my weird dreams so that I won’t forget them.
- I’m scared of a lot of weird things like butterflies, ladders and rollercoasters.
- I have a scar on my eyebrow from where I got zipped into someone else’s coat.
- I tried learning to play the saxophone as a kid but could only play a ‘D’.
So there you have it! If you have any links to these kind of posts let me know below so I can check them out as I love reading them! 🙂